The Gem of Rhode Island, St. Genevieve!
Founded in the 1800s by Sir Karl Williamsury-St. Claire (later revealed to be Lady Destiny Minuette, starting a proud tradition for our fine city of doing good in disguise) as a home for the local bands to do trade with newly arrived citizens both global and galactic after the Spacial Rifts Of 1823, St. Genevieve is a city of wonders and heroism!
What else is St. Genevieve known for? Well:
- Our league of superpowered safety volunteers!
- Electric hover-car capital
- Alternative energy capital (we proudly do NOT fund varienite products!)
- Artificial Lifeforms capital
- Temporal research capital
- Temporal repair research capital
- Arson capital
- And so much more!
Please, consider making St. Genevieve your next vacation spot or even home! Explore the site and check out our forums to get to know us better.